Selling your home is a complex process that can be stressful and time-consuming.
- How much is your home really worth?
- How long will it take to sell?
- And what is your agent going to do to get it sold?
When selling your home you want to make sure your biggest asset is being handled professionally, by someone with experience and a proven track record. It is my job to guide you through the complicated selling process, from beginning to end, and to get you the most amount of money possible for your property.
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today’s market. This is called a Market Value Analysis.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours. I make sure they don’t waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- More buyers interested in your home mean more money in your pocket when it is sold. My Plan of ACTION for your home assures you of maximum exposure and value.
- I will walk through your home; I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not!
- You pay no upfront fees for my services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold.
- I know what sells, what doesn’t sell and why. For every success story, there are countless failures you never hear about. My goal is to make sure you end up on the right side of the equation.
Overall, my Plan of ACTION gets results where it matters: in your pocket book. Of course selling your home isn’t just about how much money you make – the road to that money matters too. I pride myself on providing my clients with an exceptional experience, through honest advice, constant communication and responsiveness. Looking forward to earning your business.