For most of us, buying a home is the most important financial commitment and lifestyle decision we will make in our lifetimes. For these reasons, I am dedicated to finding you the absolute best home for your needs.
Here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to all homes available on the market, even listings not available to general public, through my professional affiliations, and VIP lists.
- My expert local knowledge of the Greater Toronto area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighbourhoods, the local economy.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighbourhood to the next. It’s my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain? I help many home-buyers … , and I will make sure that you get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
When ready, please contact me and let’s get started on this exciting journey together.